ATD St. Louis is looking for dedicated members that have a desire to impact the local talent development community and help shape the direction of the chapter. If this sounds like you, please consider joining the board of directors.
Serving on the ATD St. Louis Chapter Board of Directors provides you with an opportunity to contribute and shape the direction of the Chapter. Board leaders serve two-year terms, and are expected to actively participate in monthly Board meetings, Chapter events and planning meetings during the term year. The President Elect serves a three-year term to succeed the current President, then to serve as Past President for one year.
Joining the leadership of ATD St Louis Chapter is an excellent way to enhance your professional development, build you network within the talent development community and broaden your understanding of the latest industry trends. If you are interested in serving as a board member, please contact Danielle Buscher at email@example.com.
Open Board Positions for 2019
· Prepare to be Chapter President by staying abreast of ATD compliance requirements.
· Serve as the Chapter ATD CARE recorder and is responsible for submitting the Chapter CARE report to ATD by the required due date.
VP of Community Engagement
· Serve as a liaison between the chapter and local community, educational, and nonprofit groups.
· Manage and promote community engagement within the chapter by developing and executing initiatives, programs, and outreach efforts
VP of Professional Development
· Responsible for planning chapter events of value to our members that also reflect the vision of the Chapter.
· Communicate and coordinate with speakers, event site staff and collaborate with the board members to manage all aspects of each event.
· Responsible for special events to provide additional value and development to the members’ experience including the annual chapter conference, special interest groups, workshops/seminars, etc.
· Collaborate with the VPs of Communication and Marketing to promote events.
· Collaborate with the Chapter President to set appropriate goals and performance measures to ensure the chapter is meeting goals and providing meaningful events for members’ Professional Development.
For a full job description, please contact Danielle Buscher at firstname.lastname@example.org.