ATD St. Louis is looking for dedicated members that have a desire to impact the local talent development community and help shape the direction of the chapter. If this sounds like you, please consider joining the board of directors.
Serving on the ATD St. Louis Chapter Board of Directors provides you with an opportunity to contribute and shape the direction of the Chapter. Board leaders serve two-year terms, and are expected to actively participate in monthly Board meetings, Chapter events and planning meetings during the term year.
Joining the leadership of ATD St Louis Chapter is an excellent way to enhance your professional development, build you network within the talent development community and broaden your understanding of the latest industry trends. If you are interested in serving as a board member, please contact Danielle Buscher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Board Positions for 2019
VP of Communication
- Provides communication support for the chapter.
- Develops and executes a comprehensive annual communications plan that supports the mission and image of the chapter.
- Sets goals and performance measures for the chapter’s communications plan.
- Ensures the consistency, relevance, timeliness, and accuracy of the chapter’s public messages.
- Manages the chapter’s website and social-media channels.